Vanessa Hudgens Atomic Blonde
Celebrity hairstylist Chad Wood worked with Vanessa Hudgens using John Frieda Hair Care for last night’s So You Think You Can Dance Episode.
Inspiration: Chad was inspired by the movie Atomic Blonde, transforming Vanessa into a high-fashion blonde bombshell that gave off a kick ass attitude.
Below is how to get the look from Chad:
- Start off by prepping wet hair with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse
- Next, blow dry the hair taking all sections away from the face and getting extra volume
- Then, section off the hair wrapping the hair around a one inch barrel and secure the curls in place with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray
- Lastly, finish the look off with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch Up Crème to give your hair a more lived in look, with a flawlessly smooth and shiny finish
- Prevent any extra frizz and apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Six Effects Serum on the ends, transforming dry hair into soft, smooth strands