On the red carpet of Broadway’s biggest night, actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead looked positively stunning in an intricate black sequined gown and beautiful berry lip.Below please find the step-by-step breakdown of Mary’s skin and makeup look compliments of her makeup artist, Simple Skincare Advisory Board Member Gita Bass.
According to Gita, “Mary’s dress was so glamorous yet really cool at the same time and it reminded us of a modern day Audrey Hepburn. This was the inspiration for the makeup!”
· Prep skin by cleansing with Simple Micellar Cleansing Waterand moisturizing with Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 mixed with a few drops of CHANEL Soleil Tan De CHANEL Sheer Illuminating Fluid. This combo really warmed up her skin while adding a gorgeous dewy glow.
· Follow with a few drops of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Cle de Peau Concealer where needed.
· For a rosy cheek, apply the lighter shade of Cheek Veil from the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Palette and then use lighter shade of Glow Veil on her cheek and brow bones.
· Prep eyelids with NARS Pro Prime and then apply Rituel De Fille Eye Soot in Sigil on lids and inner corners of eyes.
· Create a soft cat eye using CHANEL Ecriture de Chanel Liquid Liner and apply a few coats of Chanel Inimitable Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
· For a deep berry lip, use NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte.