This years 68th annual Emmy Awards featured a red carpet full of A-lister beauty looks. From bold lips to highly pigmented smoky eyes and illuminated skin, the stars did not disappoint! You can achieve these covetable beauty looks using the holistic, skincare brand jane iredale. The founder was inspired to develop a makeup brand that was good for the skin by her career in the entertainment industry. Having been the first to supply the industry with a line of makeup that had skin care benefits, her goal is to make products that look good, feel good and are good for the skin. We LOVE THEM!
· Dual-ended lip stain and lip gloss that provide hydration, color and shine without the use of petroleum
· Contains soothing Castor Seed Oil and nourishing Vitamin E to condition, soften and smooth your lips
· The soothing properties of Moringa Oil saturate the lips with Vitamins A & C, while Coffee Seed Extract infuses with even more antioxidant protection
COLORFUL CAT EYE
· A quick-drying liquid eye shadow with a smooth and luxurious formula
Master America Ferrera’s glowing skin with jane iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream, $48 at janeiredale.com
· Contains apple and grapefruit extracts which exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin while minimizing the appearance of pores and wrinkles