Tips for Spring Cleaning the Body
“Spring is a time of renewal and being fresh,” explains Katherine Goldman, celebrity esthetician/waxologist and owner of the Stript Wax Bar. “It’s the perfect time to give your body the tune-up that it needs and craves. When you do some spring cleaning on your body, you will be both looking great and feeling wonderful.”
Here are some tips for spring cleaning the body:
- Get waxed. One of the most common things people do during the winter is let the hair in various places grow wild. Make an appointment to have it all waxed in style, including getting a Brazilian wax to head into the summer months with. For the men, they can do some spring cleaning with the male version of the Brazilian, called the “Brozilian.”
- Get a facial. This will help get rid of all of the old skin cells and leave skin that is fresh, clean, and glowing. Not only can a facial be done on the face, but they can also be done on the vagina area. The “vajacial” is a facial for the vagina, which leaves a smooth, fresh, and clean feeling down there.
- Get some color. While some sun exposure is necessary for helping the body to make vitamin D, it’s also important to avoid getting tanned or burned by the sun exposure. The safest way to get some color to head into the warmer season is to opt for a safe spray tan.
- Start detoxing. With the outer spring cleaning done, you can start on the inner. Help the body to detox by eating plenty of green vegetables, drinking lots of water, and getting vitamins daily. Also, improve gut digestion by having some yogurt or taking probiotics.
- Start sweating. Find a way to work out that you enjoy and will help you break a sweat. This is another way to help the body eliminate toxins, as well as leave people feeling happier.
- De-stress regularly. Stress is detrimental to the body, so it’s important that people find ways to reduce it. Opt for such activities as spending more time outdoors, taking a walk, doing yoga, or meditating.
“For an added fun spring time twist, opt for the Vajazzle, which is some bling, such as a butterfly, for your private area,” added Goldman. “Once you make the decision to spring clean the body and stick to it you will be amazed at how great you look and feel. It will become a ritual, just like spring cleaning the house.”
Stript Wax Bar offers all of these new beauty trend services, and has locations throughout California, including in Los Angeles, Palo Alto, Lafayette, Oakland, Pacifica, and San Jose. They specialize in offering top-of-the-line waxing services for men and women, using the highest quality hard wax that has been custom blended. In addition to waxing all areas of the body, they offer facials, spray tans, brow shaping, and makeup application. For more information, visit the website at: www.striptwaxbar.com.