Skincare Tips For Keeping Skin Youthful
Did you know that there are many factors that can help your skin from aging besides wearing sunscreen? Believe it or not, most of them can be taken in our 20’s, 30’s and 40’s to prevent the signs of aging?! Wish I knew that when I was 20…!
Here are a few tips to protect your skin and keep fine lines, sun damage and wrinkles at bay:
- Incorporate chemical exfoliation into your skincare routine. Glycolic acid is great ingredient to add to your face wash or moisturizer to keep facial skin looking bright and healthy.
- Invest in a Fraxel laser treatment.Although there is down time, it is one of the most powerful tools we have to treat fine lines and wrinkles and even out the texture.
- Use a neck cream. Don’t ignore your neck when you’re young. A good neck specific cream can go a long way to decreasing signs of aging and crepiness.
- Protect your hands: The sun damage on our hands may show your age more than facial wrinkles.
- Wear SPF even if you’re indoors. Protecting from UVA that can penetrate through glass windows in cars and homes is an important preventative measure.