Seven Summer Beauty Tips
Beauty expert Corinne Morley
has 7 skincare tips
to ditch this summer and suggests replacing a few with Trilogy Skincare
products. We know you will absolutely love her tips and the products! Check them out…
- Ditch your thick, rich moisturizer in favor of a lighter moisturizer that feels more comfortable in warmer weather.
- Ditch your creamy cleanser and try a refreshing face wash. This is especially good to use in the morning in humid weather to rinse away the build-up of excess oils. (Try Trilogy Balancing Gel Cleanser, which is a refreshing and clarifying daily wash with rosehip, witch hazel and willow bark: https://www.trilogyproducts.com/products-balancing-gel-cleanser)
- Ditch using your face oil in the morning (but keep it for essential nighttime repair), and switch to a gel-serum that refreshes and tones the skin. Look for an antioxidant rich formula for skin repair and protection. (Try Trilogy Age-Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum, which is a fresh and light formulation to instantly firm, brighten and tighten your complexion: https://www.trilogyproducts.com/nutrient-plus-firming-serum)
- Ditch your traditional toner on-a-cotton-pad, and reach for a spritz of an instantly cooling mist toner instead. (Try Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner, which provides a gentle, aromatic hydration mist that delivers moisture to thirsty skin: https://www.trilogyproducts.com/hydrating-mist-toner) *I carry mine in my car and spray my face while waiting at a light. It smells divine and makes my skin look dewy:) LOVE THAT
- Ditch your belief that it’s not important to exfoliate. Using a gentle exfoliator for your skin once or twice a week is important to remove surface debris and increase skin clarity, but it’s especially important in the summer to make sure you’re removing the sunscreen, sweat and oil buildup that comes from hot summer days. (Try Trilogy Gentle Facial Exfoliant, which is formulated with natural, biodegradable and non-abrasive jojoba wax spheres: https://www.trilogyproducts.com/gentle-facial-exfoliant)
- Ditch your heavy, full coverage foundation for a tinted day cream or lightweight foundation.
- Ditch your mascara and try an eyelash tint instead.
Your skin needs a break in the summer heat and remember my beauties, “less is more!”