Relief From A Puffy Face
If you’ve been trying various diets and exercises to get your body looking trim, yet puffy cheeks and double chins insist on hanging around, your problem could be due to facial water retention – the accumulation and retention of excess fluid in the face, chin, and neck.
A women’s skincare creator, Vicki Southard, says it’s possible to sculpt cheeks and reduce double chins caused by water retention. “Many of us are facial water retainers and don’t even know it.”
Here are the typical symptoms:
*You wake up in the morning with puffy eyes and/or puffy face and neck
* You experience rapid weight loss or weight gain, especially around your upper body, face, and neck
* Double chins are ‘in the family’
* You are one size from the waist up and another size from the waist down
According to Vicki, the most common causes of facial water retention are allergic food reactions from what we eat, including salt, sugar, MSG, food colorings and preservatives, alcohol, and tobacco.
Reactions to environmental pollution, toxic chemical fumes, allergens like pollen and animal dander can also puff up the face.In a small percentage of women, hormone imbalances and glandular issues can also keep facial fluid levels high.
There are THREE SIMPLE STEPS which in most cases can successfully address the common causes of facial water retention and swelling:
The 3-Step Puffy Face Rescue Plan:
1. Discover the foods and environmental factors which seem to trigger your allergic reactions and avoid them. You may need to keep a diary of things you eat and things you do that seem to precede the bouts of swelling and puffiness.
2. Get enough sleep to feel rested and feel fresh
Lack of sleep can cause you to retain water and look tired so get more than enough sleep as often as possible
3. Flush out impurities and toxins lodged beneath the skin with The Face Wrap facial sculpting treatment.
Environmental toxins, as well as chemicals and impurities from cosmetic products, may be irritating the tissues just beneath the skin, causing a buildup of fluids, giving your face a puffy or bloated look.
The 60-minute Face Wrap home facial treatment uses natural minerals and salts which enter the skin and flush out the accumulation of toxins.
“With the impurities flushed out, the key reason for facial water retention is eliminated, and the face appears much thinner and trimmer,” says Vicki.
The Face Wrap can be found by visiting www.thefacewrap.com