Toronto Film Festival breakdowns from Rachel McAdams at Jason Reitman’s Live Read at the InStyle & HFPA after party.
“Rachel was reading a part in the “Princess Bride,” so we wanted to keep her makeup soft and ethereal, which meant flushed cheeks and gorgeous skin.” – Gita Bass
1. Skin was prepped by cleansing with Simple Skincare Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes and then Simple Skincare Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15was applied.
2. I then mixed a few drops of Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and blended with a damp Beauty Blender sponge.
3. I applied Stila Convertible Color in Peony on the apples of the skin, blended well with my first my fingers and then used the sponge for a seamless finish.
4. Nars Pro Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base was used to prep her lids with and then I applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Rose Gold.
5. I dusted the bronze shade in the Yves Saint Laurent Couture Palette over the top and onto the lower lash line .
6. Then, I traced the upper and lower lash line with MAC Eye Pencil in Teddy and blended well with a soft brush.
7. Finally, I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara.
8. To finish the look, I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Enchanted for the perfect rosy pout.