Rachel Bilson At The CMT Awards
Country’s biggest stars stepped out last tonight for the 2017 CMT Music Awards! Rachel Bilson, who was also a presenter, slayed the Red Carpet with her soft and chic look! Below, find the step by step guide on how celebrity hairstylist, Peter Butler, completed her style with Schwarzkopf got2b!
How to Get the Look by Peter Butler
- First, I blew out her hair with Schwarzkopf göt2b Volumaniac Bodifying Mousse and curled the top for added volume and texture using a 1.5 inch curling iron for the perfect bend and movement.
- I then formed broken and soft waves with the same iron, creating fringe with soft layers loosely floating and framing her face.
- To create additional volume at the top I used Schwarzkopf göt2b POWDER’ful volumizing powder prior to backcombing some volume through the top.
- Next, I gently pulled some hair back and pinned it up with a large hairpin leaving broken and soft waves cascading softly down her back.
- Finally, I completed the look with a blast of Schwarzkopf göt2b Volumaniac Hairspray for body and she is set for the evening!