Red Carpet Ready With New Shiseido Spring Line
Shiseido is excited to introduce its Spring 2016 skincare, suncare, makeup and men’s launches, available now on Shiseido.com. Get yourself Red Carpet ready now with this fabulous line!
- White Lucent Luminizing Infuser ($50) – gently softens skin’s surface and deeply infuses ingredients into the surface to improve the appearance of dark spots and generate bright skin.
- White Lucent Luminizing Surge ($60) – protects skin with an ionic veil to help diminish the appearance of dark spots and keep them diminished with powerful brightening ingredients.
- White Lucent MultiBright Night Cream ($90) – works with skin’s unique cycle at night to solve multiple skin tone and texture problems and improve signs of discoloration including dark spots, acne scars and noticeable pores.
- Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Serum ($95 for 30 ml; $130 for 50 ml) – uses the power of advanced technology to restore the appearance of youthful skin while addressing suppleness, the appearance of wrinkles, sagging and skin contours.
- Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask ($40) – helps skin recuperate from the external stresses it endures all day long through a leave-on, non-sticky gel mask; helps hydrate, smooth and powerfully renew skin for a vibrant, refreshed look in the morning.
- Ibuki Quick Fix Mist ($25) – sprays as a cooling mist to instantly treat shine and dehydration by helping to control sebum while simultaneously delivering moisturizing ingredients deep into the skin.
- Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF20 ($45) – offers long-lasting coverage in an oil-free formula that intelligently synchronizes with skin and remains undetectable for a natural look and vibrant complexion; available in 12 shades. (February 2016)
- Men Hydro Master Gel ($32) – combats stressors such as dryness, excessive sebum production and unhealthy pores in an ultra-light, quick-absorbing formula