Natalie Dormer: Hunger Games Mockingjay, Part 2 Part 2 Premiere
Macadamia Professional International Creative Director, Giannandrea, Styles Natalie Dormer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 Premiere
Hairstylist: Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional
Hair How To: Natalie Dormer’s Rock & Roll Princess Back Bun
Inspiration:High pompadour styled updo with a feminine, rock & roll vibe and a back bun.
- Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25) from roots to ends of wet hair.
- Blow dry large sections with a large round brush to create ample volume all over.
- Rub a quarter sized amount of Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream ($26) in palms and apply throughout hair to create texture and separation.
- Tease the roots at the crown to build volume.
- Twist the hair back in small to medium sections and secure with straight pins, leaving wispy pieces loose.
- Emulsify more Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream ($26) in palms and use fingers to gently scrunch the hair for piecey texture.
- Twist remaining hair into a back bun in the center of the head and secure with pins for an effortless finish. Leave small pieces out on the side for a windswept look.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Spray ($25) to secure the hair.