Makeup Academy Latest Beauty Trends
CVS/pharmacy’s exclusive premium-quality cosmetics brand, Makeup Academy, has expanded its collection to include eye and brow products, and is also introducing new lip butters and a goat milk-based brush cleansing balm!
- Amp-Up Adjustable Mascara ($10.50) – Unique, adjustable mascara with a four way adjustable brush head and a buildable, volumizing formula.
- Dual Ended Cat Eye Liner ($11.50) – Dual-ended eye liner with a flexible, precise felt tip on one end, and soft crayon tip on the other.
- Eyeshadow Palettes in Nude, Metallic, and Smoky ($16.50) – Artist inspired collections of 10 intensely pigmented shades that work beautifully together.
- Intense Gel Color Eye Liner ($9.50) – Long-wearing, waterproof liner glides on with creamy precision. Available in six shades: Aubergine, Chocolate Brown, Emerald, Gunmetal Metallic, Midnight Black, and Sapphire.
- No Crease Eyeshadow Base ($13.50) – Preps eyelids to enhance staying power of eyeshadow and eyeliner, offering sheer and long-lasting coverage.
- Color Drenched Lip Butters ($9.50) – Velvety lip butters nourish lips while providing opaque, creamy coverage. Available in 10 shades: Bare, Brick, Cashmere, Honey, Mulberry, Nude, Plum, Red, Rose, and Spice.
· Retractable BB/CC Cream Brush ($19.50) – Travel-friendly version of the original MUA Pro BB/CC Cream Brush.
· Brush Cleansing Balm ($11.50) – Made with gentle goat milk, this balm dissolves makeup and impurities from brushes and makeup sponges.