GET THE LOOK: LEA MICHELE WITH LAURA POLKO
Check out the latest look that scunci celebrity stylist, Laura Polko, created for Lea Michele for this past weekends amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
- Start by center parting the hair, then blow dry the hair really straight using a styling gel, start in the back and work your way up, along the sides as well. Then use a flat iron on each small section, brushing through for added shine and sleekness.
- Using a Mason Pearson brush, brush back the hair into a very low and tight ponytail securing with a scunci hair tie.
- Once in a ponytail, take the several sections and braid them until the very end, then, secure with a scunci Polyband.
- Take the braids and wrap them around the low ponytail until you have the bun/shape you want. When you lock in the shape, take scunci Bobby Pins and secure braids.
- Lastly, spray with hairspray to lock in the look. For added shine, use a small amount of hair oil along the top surface of the hair.