Looking for nail inspiration to polish off your Halloween costume? Or maybe you’re ditching the costume this year but still want to get in on the fun? Check out a few easy, creative nail designs, courtesy of Q-tips, to help get you into the Halloween spirit.
Don’t forget to pick up Q-tips Precision Tips to create these looks – with its tapered ends, they’re the perfect (disposable!) nail art tool. The best part? Easy clean-up! No need to wash and clean nail brushes between colors.
Pop Art Manicure
DIY a Pop Art mani for a comic book Halloween costume in a few steps.
1. Paint accent nail with white polish. Paint all other nails matte blue.
2. Once accent nail is dry, using a Q-tips Precision Tip, dot on light blue polka dots. With its tapered ends, Q-tips Precision Tips make a great dotting tool.
3. Next, add a star-shaped design using a Q-tips Precision Tip in matte blue polish and outline in black. Outline all other blue nails with black polish.
4. Add a fun comic exclamation, like Pow! or Bam!, on top of the star.
5. Finish off blue nails with arched white lines and a dot on edge of nails to create a “glare.”
6. Cover entire nail with top coat and you’re all set!
Zombie Brains Nail Art
An easy zombie manicure tutorial for your spooky Halloween costume is just a few steps away.
1. Paint nails with a bright red nail polish.
2. Next, draw on the brains using a pink or nude color nail polish and Q-tips Precision Tips to create the squiggly lines.
3. After the polish has dried, finish with a top coat and you’re ready for a Halloween party!
This awesome Halloween manicure is easier than it looks!
Q-tips Precision Tips are SRP: $3.29 for a 170-count pack and can be found at Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kroger and many other retailers nationwide.