Glowing Skin For Wedding Season
Whether you are a bride, bridesmaid or wedding guest, everyone wants to look fabulous at the wedding! With Wedding Season in full-swing, here are some go-to skincare products from Cetaphil and Differin to help give you clear, glowing skin when it matters the most:)
Below are some moisturizers, acne treatments, makeup removers and wipes that we just love and best part, they are all under $30!
Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, a Pro-Vitamin Complex and Olive Extract, this rich cream re-hydrates skin and boosts moisture for lasting hydration
- Gently soothes and nourishes skin leaving it feeling soft and supple
- Strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier to protect from dryness
- $16.99 – $19.99 for 1.7 fl oz.
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin, this oil-free moisturizer provides immediate and intense hydration
- Gel textured lotion glides onto skin and is perfect for use under makeup
- Absorbs quickly to lock-in moisture and protect skin from dryness
- $12.99 – $14.99
Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Remover
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Green Tea and botanicals, this oil-free, bi-phase liquid gently dissolves all types of makeup, even waterproof, without drying skin
- Skin is left feeling smooth, clean and refreshed
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- $8.99 – $10.49
Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Chamomile, these convenient and ultra-gentle wipes effectively lift makeup, even waterproof, from all over your face
- Ultra-soft cloths provide a soothing experience
- Flexible plastic closure ensure cloths remain moist
- Unscented, paraben-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- $7.49 – $8.49
Differin Gel (Adapalene 0.1%) Acne Treatment
- The first-ever FDA-approved product to contain a prescription-strength acne-fighting retinoid, adapalene, without a prescription
- Clears breakouts where they start (deep in the pores) and prevents new acne from forming, which ultimately restores skin’s texture and tone.
- In a clinical study, Differin Gel provided up to an 87% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks, which will continue to improve with further use.
- Differin Gel should be used once daily and can be integrated as an important step into your morning or evening skincare routine.
- Differin Gel is ideal for those with mild to moderate acne, or even occasional breakouts.
- $13.99 for 0.5 oz. and $29.99 for 1.6 oz.
NEW! Differin Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Micropearl technology absorbs surface oil for a matte finish, perfect for under bridal makeup
- Oleosome technology uses a low concentration of sunscreen filters for minimal irritation while providing significant hydration
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection
- Helps soothe the drying effects and protect against the sun sensitivity of some acne treatments
- Oil-free, lightweight, non-greasy, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free