Get The Look: Saoirse Ronan at the SAG Awards
THE LOOK: A voluminous textured top knot that was romantic and whimsical.
INSPIRATION: Celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel gave Saoirse a beautiful top knot for tonight’s SAG Awards. “I was inspired by the sleek and modern dress and I wanted a statuesque yet carefree undone updo that sat at the crown,” he says.
How To Get The Look:
- I applied NEW John Frieda Luxurious Volume® Perfectly Full™ Mousse all over the roots through mid-shaft on towel dried hair. I then hand dried the hair and took a large round brush to create a soft voluminous blowout.
- Then I used a 1 1/4″ curling on large sections of hair to create random waves and texture.
- Next, I took a comb and teased the roots of her hair and pulled it loosely into a top ponytail leaving some height around the front.
- Then I took the ponytail and back combed it prior to wrapping it around in a big deconstructed bun and pinning it in place.
- I locked the look down with NEW John Frieda Luxurious Volume® Forever Full® Hairspray.
- I made sure some pieces fell around the hairline for a more whimsical and romantic effect.