They say it’s either your face or your body. While exercise can tighten and tone- the result can sometimes leave the face sagging as it too loses weight. Before going under the knife or getting injections, Cynthia Rowland of Facial Magic, suggests a natural approach- Facial Exercises.
Cynthia Rowland is widely recognized as an expert in all-natural facial fitness. Cynthia is the creator of Facial Magic, the revolutionary, facial exercise system that helps women aged 25 and up to lose 10 to 15 years off their faces simply by doing European spa exercises that help tone, tighten and lift facial muscles.
Cynthia’s new book features 18 proven exercises to lift, tone and tighten sagging facial muscles and skin naturally. She has appeared on The View, The Today Show, Rachael Ray, The Doctors and other popular shows.
Below is one of her fabulous facial exercises that really works! I would highly recommend getting her book if you like your results! Bring back a youthful appearance without having surgery:)
Exercise 2 – Upper Eyes (Gloves are required)
1. Relax your eyebrow area and then place the three middle fingers of each hand directly under your eyebrows.
2. Drop the palms of your hands flat against your face.3. With the pads of your fingertips directly under your eyebrows, push your eyebrows upwards and slightly outwards.
4. Hold your eyebrows in this position with your eyes open.
5. Push your eyebrows down against your fingertips while holding your eyebrows high, and hold the contraction for five (5) seconds.
6. Remove your hands from your face.
7. Breathe in deeply through your nose, and exhale through your nose.
8. Repeat the three remaining sets holding the contractions for ten (10) seconds each. At the seventh second, close your eyes, keeping your eyebrows held high.
9. Remove your hands from your face. Breathe in deeply through your nose, and exhale through your nose.
Most likely your eyebrows responded immediately and you saw lifting. Perhaps you could see the difference for only a few seconds but it was there. This exercise will definitely lift your eyebrows, and the difference will become Facial Magic™ permanent over the next few weeks. Soon your friends will begin asking if you have changed your hair or your makeup routine. They will notice that something is different, but they will not be able to distinguish what the change is.
Special Eye Circle Exercise: Use your ring fingers, apply eye cream to your under eye areas using a dabbing motion.
Start by placing the tips of your ring fingers under your inner eyebrows and continue outward and then inward towards your nose until a full circle has been completed. Circle both eyes simultaneously, gently, with your ring fingers for one hundred times.
This easy exercise is performed very quickly. It is performed using a very gentle motion. No tugging, pulling, or stretching of the skin is allowed. It is an excellent way to increase the circulation to your eye areas, which helps to alleviate the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
Week One Affirmations:
I am one with infinite life and wisdom.
I am energized!
For more information and to purchase this amazing book please visit www.facialmagic.com