Need last minute Halloween inspiration? Follow this step-by-step guide on how to get a candy corn Halloween nail look from Skyy Hadley, owner of As U Wish Nail Salon and Lauren B. Beauty!
1. Paint one half of the nail in white (Lauren B. Beauty in Hollywood Land) and the other in yellow (Lauren B. Beauty in Coachella Valley Sun).
2. Apply nail art stickers (hole reinforcers cut in half). Apply two on each nail as shown below.
3. Working with one nail at a time, paint the area inside the stickers with orange nail polish (Lauren B. Beauty in The OC).
4. Carefully remove the stickers.
5. Repeat on all other nails. Allow 5 minutes for your nail design to dry and finish it with a coat of a top coat (Lauren B. Gel-like Top Coat).