Aaron Light worked with Ariana Grande for the 2016 Summer TCA Tour on Tuesday, August 2nd in Beverly Hills, CA.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Begin by blow drying bangs with a 1 inch round brush and then placing them in a 1 inch roller. TIP: If you don’t have rollers, wrap the hair around your finger and secure with a clip or bobby pin.
2. Blow dry the rest of the hair, using a blow out serum like Matrix Oil Wonders Flash Blow Dry Oil, so that it is silky and smooth. TIP: Using a heat setting spray and a flat iron is a great alternative.
3. Brush hair into a high pony tail on to the top of the head, and secure with a hook bungee, like Smoothies Bungee Bands. This creates a tight pony tail with no slippage.
4. Spray a barbering brush with a light hold hairspray, like Oribe Superfine Spray, and brush backwards from the hairline to the pony tail to smooth any bumps and secure flyaways. TIP: For an extra finish, wrap a small piece of hair around the bungee and secure with a bobby pin.
5. Spray pony tail with a sea salt spray, like Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray, for a textured look, and remove roller from bangs and smooth as desired.