2016 Top Oscar Beauty
Saoirse Ronan on the Red Carpet at 2016 Oscars
The Look: Sultry, youthful and voluminous
The Inspiration: Celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel was inspired by the construction and details of the Calvin Klein dress. “I wanted to give her an undone, textured blowout with a brushed out beautiful wave hand raked back away from the face,” he says.
How to Get the Look:
- He started by applying John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full™ Mousse all over the roots on towel dried hair. He then air-dried the hair with 100% cold air to achieve maximum volume.
- Then using a medium sized round brush, he dried the hair applying hot air to form the style.
- Then he divided the hair in two-inch sections and wrapped each section into a Velcro roller allowing it cool and set. He did this throughout the entire head.
- Before removing the rollers, he sprayed John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Forever Full™ Hairspray to set the look. He then removed the rollers, applying more spray to a Mason Pearson brush and brushed the hair into soft textured sexy waves.
- He then backcombed the front pieces of hair to create height for a sexy sultry side swept effect.
- To finish, he misted John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full™ Hairspray to lock in the style for the night.