Pamella Roland Fall 2015 Collection, created by Artistry® Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca.
Pamella Roland shared that, “The Fall 2015 pamella roland collection is inspired by the world of fashion in 1970’s Paris as described in the book “The Beautiful Fall”. It was a glamorous world of models, photographers and their creative conspirators that have become enduring style icons.”
· Rick first prepped the skin with Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Illuminating Essence ($123), for instant brightening, and Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Moisture Cream ($100) for ultimate hydration.
· Then he dabbed Artistry Youth Xtend™ Enriching Eye Cream ($71) around both eyes to refresh and moisturize.
· Next, to create the perfect canvas for color, Rick applied Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Illuminating CC Cream (Launching May 2015) to the full face, to perfect, prime and illuminate the skin.
· Lastly, he worked Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation ($49) into a fluffy powder brush, starting in the center of the face and applying the foundation in a circular motion, blending towards the hairline.
· This look focused on the eyes, and Rick used the Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky (Launching Fall 2015) to create this dramatic and elegant eye.
· First, he used Eye Shadow #1 over the entire eye area, blending from the lash line, up over the lid to the eyebrow. Then, he applied Eye Shadow #3 from the lash line to just below the crease.
· Using a small brush, he added Eye Shadow #2 just below the crease, and along the upper and lower lashes, joining them at the outer corner.
· For a final touch, he lightly blended Eye Shadow #4 over the outer corners of eyes, sweeping toward the inner corners to create an ombre effect, then pulling shadow towards the outer corner of the eye to soften the wing.
· To finish, Rick used Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Eye Pencil in Black (Launching Fall 2015) on the upper and lower lash lines, smudging the liner into the lower lash base with a sponge tip.
· He followed with a coat of Artistry Signature Eyes™ Volume Mascara in Black ($26), and a second coat of Artistry Signature Eyes™ Length & Definition Mascara in Black ($26) to the upper lashes for length and fullness.
· For a subtle flush, he swept Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Peachy Pink (Launching Fall 2015), over the apples of the cheeks, blending towards the ear, to create color and definition.
· For the lip color, Rick applied Artistry Signature Color™ Lipstick in Silk Lilac ($25), blotting with a tissue, and using a fluffy brush, lightly dusted Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder ($32) over the lips for a matte effect.
*All current Artistry products are available at Amway.com